A life time structural warranty, built to commercial quality.
Australian Stainless steel construction and heavy duty S/S filters.
Time tested Italian motors.
Convenient back wall and top exit models available. Comes with
- Commercial Quality
- Approved for Alfresco Use
- Comes with required INTERLOCKING DEVICE inbuilt into unit for enclosed & indoor areas for your safety and required under the new regulations from Energy Safety WA.
- Made by Infresco in Western Australia
- Removes most fumes and by-products of outdoor cooking including smoke, grease and odours
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty twin motors
- 3 x 150mm flues for maximum air extraction
- Moves air at a rate of 3000 cubic metres per hour
- Air flow control switch; for high or low air extraction
- 2 x LED lights positioned towards front of hood allow for a better spread of light
- 3 x Ultra tough filters can be cleaned using a dishwasher or high pressure hose
- Unique stainless steel microfibre filters designed for maximum absorption of fats and fumes
- Height of 315mm plus flue
- 400mm stainless steel flue cover as standard; Custom flue covers can be made to suit your ceiling
- Our exhaust hoods conform to guidelines outlined by:Energy Safety, Alinta Gas, Local Government requirements (AS1668.2 “Ventilation design for indoor air contaminant control”)
Please select if you require a Back-Wall Model (with flues pipes exiting the rear of the unit) or a Top-Exit Model (with flue pipes exiting the top of the unit)
NOTE: THIS PRICE IS FOR SUPPLY ONLY. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION.
Infresco exhaust hoods are manufactured in our Perth factory and may take 4-6 weeks for production.