A life time structural warranty, built to commercial quality.
Australian Stainless steel construction and heavy duty S/S filters.
Time tested Italian motors.
Convenient back wall and top exit models available.
- Commercial Quality
- Approved for Alfresco Use
- Made by Infresco in Western Australia
- Comes with required INTERLOCKING DEVICE inbuilt into unit for enclosed & indoor areas for your safety and required under the new regulations from Energy Safety WA.
- Removes most fumes and by-products of outdoor cooking including smoke, grease and odours
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty twin motors
- 2 x 150mm flues for maximum air extraction
- Moves air at a rate of 2000 cubic metres per hour
- Air flow control switch; for high or low air extraction
- 1 x LED lights positioned towards front of hood allow for a better spread of light
- 2 x Ultra tough filters can be cleaned using a dishwasher or high pressure hose
- Unique stainless steel microfibre filters designed for maximum absorption of fats and fumes
- Height of 315mm plus flue
- 400mm stainless steel flue cover as standard; Custom flue covers can be made to suit your ceiling
- Our exhaust hoods conform to guidelines outlined by:Energy Safety, Alinta Gas, Local Government requirements (AS1668.2 “Ventilation design for indoor air contaminant control”)
Please select if you require a Back-Wall Model (with flues pipes exiting the rear of the unit) or a Top-Exit Model (with flue pipes exiting the top of the unit)
Please also specify if you would like to purchase the hardware to install the exhaust hood (piping, external vents etc)
NOTE: THIS PRICE IS FOR SUPPLY ONLY. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION.
Infresco exhaust hoods are manufactured in our Perth factory and may take 4-6 weeks for production.